Wednesday, March 7, 2012

He Told Me He Loved Me




He told me he loved me
And I believed him
Maybe I’m crazy because I’m young
Or crazy in love
Will I regret everything we have
If we move on
Will I be mad
Will hate you in everyway
Just think about it before
You say
I love you
Don’t want to live
With a broken heart
You cant end something you
Chose to start
Were both young
And need to wait
Only because
That love
Could turn to hate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose to write this because it was on my mind. This is all true and it can happen to anyone. But the last part isn't true because I'm already in a relationship and I don't want to lave leave it. I never write poems so this shows a sign of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment