Friday, March 30, 2012

What do you see?

Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin. I can't get that name stuck in my head but when I see his face I know exactly who he is. A child, a harmless boy, who was killed for what? Just no good reason. When I look into his eyes I see... Innocence, pain no joy or happiness. A black life as his killer would say is a hard life I would say. Nothing is ever right. No wonder why a lot of blacks have gone mad some would say. they need freedom, they need some respect, the ignorance is what makes them upset. its isn't okay to kill anyone, no one should be killed b another human begin! We are all the same jut with a darker skin tone and a slight accent. Yes its true things can be a black thing or a white thing like church on sundays everyone does it just differently. But who says its a "thing to kill a child?"

1 comment:

  1. I like this Carol, kids get killed all the time but I think this time it was a bit unfair.

    ReplyDelete